Please click the link to be taken to the Enrolement Document required by the Department of Education. This document is available in a variety of languages.
Thank you for choosing to enrol your child at Waitara Public School. It is a condition of entry into a NSW Primary School that on enrolment, we require certain documentation to be sighted and copied for our records.
When you return this enrolment form to our school please bring along with you the following documentation.
· Your child’s birth certificate or identity documents, in most cases children are born in Australia and have an Australian birth certificate. If this is the case the birth certificate will need to be accompanied by the parents’ proof of residency either by Citizenship Certificate, Australia Passports or immigration papers. We are not able to accept just the birth certificate.
· Proof of your child’s address -We require 100 points of proof of address to ensure that you reside in the Waitara Public School Catchment area. Please see residential address check list.
· Immunisation history statement based on the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR).
· Residency Status in Australia – passport and visa documents for your child and parents showing residency status in Australia.
- Please note if you have special circumstances regarding your family please see our Appendix 1 - Family Law Guidelines
Once you have all the above documentation listed, filled in and signed the enrolment form, please email Anna.Hilton-Butt: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 9489 3105 to schedule an appointment time for your enrolment.
We look forward to welcoming both your child and your family in to the Waitara Public School community.